How to choose the Cava for this Christmas?
There is no Christmas without Cava to toast and share with family and friends on Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and whenever it is terce. But choosing it well can be fundamental, since the cava that you take as a gift to the house of your wife's parents / husband / girlfriend / boyfriend is not the same as the one you choose for your home.
The clear price range also matters, and you have to keep in mind that a cava It can be perfectly at the height of the Champagne, and on many occasions the Champagne is tremendously inflated simply because it is French. In Spain we have some Sparkling really excellent, and here are some of them in order of price and all made to hit:
- Carta Navada of Freixenet (5,90 €): Un cava made by traditional method of wineries Freixenet for decades. Its enormous production makes its price really good with respect to the quality of this sparkling wine. Carta Nevada is a cava Made to give a touch of color to the parties.
- Cava Freixenet Vintage Reserva (6,95 €): Without doubt the best in terms of price quality. Highly appreciated among experts thanks to its 15 months of barrel aging, which gives it a touch of delicious complexity. This is a cava Perfect to take home from someone who knows about wines.
- Cava Freixenet Elyssia Pinot Noir (12,95 €): A cava Made to impress. Its intense pink color and Its beautiful case makes it perfect for a gift. Also inside the bottle keeps a cava Very delicate made from the Pinot Noir grape. A success always.
- Cava Freixenet Elyssia Gran Cuvée, Chardonay (12,95 €): Fine and very well presented. A cava to give away or to take home with her or his parents. 100% Chardonay grape with exceptional aromas stored in an impressive bottle.
- Cava Freixenet Reserva Keep it Real. (25,95 €): Selected by the Royal House Spanish on numerous occasions for your gala dinners. A cava like those that are no longer done. Presented in a traditional bottle, and with fine and elegant aromas with a perfect bubble. The star of the cavas of Freixenet, at the height of the best Champagne.