Pradorey Verdejo Special Selection 2016, DO Rueda
Pradorey Verdejo Special Selection 2016 supposes for the cellar one step further in the production of wines with 100% Verdejo grapes, betting on a light touch of wood that highlights the characteristics of the grape variety.
- 100% Verdejo
- Origins: wheel, Valladolid
- Night collection
- Boreal system
- 9 months on the lees
- 3 months in French oak barrels
- View: green-yellow, high intensity
- Smell: fresh notes of tropical fruits, stone fruit, white fruit, pineapples, peaches and pears. In addition, there are light balsamic notes of vanilla, very well integrated into the wine. Elegant, thin and subtle
- Palate: balanced, silky and broad palate. Moderate and balanced acidity. Great persistence, with notes of tropical fruits and stone in the finish
- Snacks with foie gras
- White and blue fish: cod, hake, monkfish or sea bass
- Paella with seafood and fresh pasta with cream or cheese sauces
- Birds like the duck and the goose
- Medium maturation cheeses
All our shipments are guaranteed since the order is confirmed on the web until delivery.
Shipping to the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Italy and Austria within 48-72h and from 17,50€.
You can choose between home delivery or to collect your order in the closer UPS Access point There is more than 7000 collection points of UPS throughout Europe.
All these options will appear in your shopping cart 😊
To see the shipping conditions to other countries visit the page Shipping policy.
If you have any questions or queries you can contact us by online chat, by email at info @made-in-spain.com or by phone in the + 34916370180.